Everyone involved with People, Words & Change (PWC) is expected to be courteous and respectful. This includes:
- Keeping all information that we learn about each other private and confidential.
- Attending scheduled appointments and sessions.
- Calling to cancel or reschedule an appointment as soon as possible.
- Taking good care of PWC books and returning them on time.
- Being patient, considerate, and having a positive attitude towards each other.
- Informing a PWC staff member if you are experiencing a problem with cockroaches, bed bugs or lice.