- Entrance doors will be unlocked during operating hours.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All visitors must sign in.
- Visitors not on the list – The reception staff will contact the member group to confirm the visitor. The visitor will not be permitted to go to the member group without prior confirmation by the member.
- Masks must be work in common spaces such as hallways, meeting rooms and washrooms until further notice.
- No capacity limits.
- All must wear a mask.
- Masks must be worn in the hallways and washrooms.
- No requirement to provide proof of vaccination, unless required by the Member group.
- Refreshments and food may be served. Recommend continued attention to serving food and beverages rather than self-service.
- Recommend having hand sanitizer available.
- The reception staff must be informed of visitors prior to the visit. Visitor lists can now be submitted for the week.
- Send visitor notices to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Members are asked to continue with the COVID health check no earlier than two days prior to the visitor’s appointment.
- Visitors must wear masks in common spaces until further notice.
In Case of Illness
- Member staff, volunteers and participants are asked to stay home if experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- If a staff person, volunteer or participant develops or is displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19, the person must leave the building.
- If a member staff person, volunteer or participant is diagnosed with COVID the individual is asked to stay home for five days and return following a negative test.
- Visitor list must be sent to Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com prior to the visit.
- Heartwood House will inform Member Groups of the arrival of mail and courier packages every day, Monday to Friday.
- Heartwood House must be informed of couriers, people picking up or dropping off items.
- Heartwood House will give at least 24 hours notice of any changes in safety measures to all Member Groups.
- OC Transpo visitors will not be required to wear a mask during a short visit. Wearing a mask will be the visitor’s decision.
- Visitors to the OC Transpo Lost and Found Program will be permitted to use the washrooms only if wearing a mask.
- Masks must be worn in common spaces.
- Main floor washrooms will return to regular use of March 21st. Signage will be removed from the washroom doors.
- Social distancing is recommended in member spaces.
- One person limit will continue in the elevator until further notice.
- Heartwood House’s front doors will be open during operating hours.
- HVAC and cooling systems will continue to be monitored for efficiency and air transfer.
- All Members agree to fully support the Heartwood COVID Safety Measures.
- All Member Group Directors will ensure that staff and volunteers are fully aware of and following the safety measures.
- It is up to each of us to follow all Government and Public Health recommendations in order to help reduce COVID-19 transmission.
- We will lead with kindness and compassion as we manage the changes to COVID safety measures.